Who is eligible to receive the Covid Vaccine as of March 2021?
Right now we are only vaccinating 1a workers, those who are 65 and older, and we have a small allotment for childcare workers in the early learning programs.
How can you sign up for the Covid Vaccine if you are eligible?
If you are eligible, we recommend that you go to our website https://aspirahealth.net/services/covid-19-vaccine/ where you will be able to schedule your vaccine, and read the additional details about the vaccine and FAQ’s.
- Schedule here if you are a 1A or 65 years or older: http://aspira.as.me/
- Child Care Workers can Schedule Here: https://aspira.as.me/?appointmentType=20821907
- Schedule a second dose here: https://aspira.as.me/?appointmentType=20317166
How to sign up for the Covid Vaccine if you are not 65 or older, a 1A or a childcare worker?
Follow us on Facebook, or Instagram and sign up to receive alerts on our page when we publish new posts. We will release information about getting the Covid Vaccine as it becomes available to the general public.
Are non-Delaware Residents able to get the Covid Vaccine at Aspira Health, in Lewes Delaware?
You are only eligible to receive the vaccine if you’ve moved, work or do business in Delaware. We are not vaccinating out-of-state residents, unfortunately. However – we are open to the general public to perform covid testing and help with any urgent care needs – such as scrapes, sprains, lacerations, and any viral or bacterial infections.
As always, like, follow, and subscribe in YouTube as well as Facebook and Instagram to get real-time updates:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aspirahealth/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/myaspirahealth/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxReRmyskeZ-T8ADmQeyqcw
Thanks so much
Covid 19 References: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/clinical-considerations.html